Friday 3 May 2013

Evaluation : Question 2

How effective is the combination of your main and ancillary texts?

As a group, we created a style guide in which contains the font we will be using, certain effects we will be using, what will be similar between out individual products and this helped us to make all of our ancillary tasks relate to each other. For my ancillary tasks, i used the same font for the logo.
 
Combining and relating my music video to my ancillarys task was tricky, but not impossible. The image on the front of my digipak and magazine advert are both using the same people as the band in the music video, they are wearing the same clothes and their hair looks that same. I also used similar images on my magazine advert and digipak as the band shots in the music video. This helps the audience to connect with the music video and my ancillary tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment